Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #61: Craftspiration!

well, i tried looking at some of the things on pimp stitch, and while some of them look somewhat interesting, i think it would be a better idea for me to learn how to sew first... which is on my to-do list my mom said she'd teach me and everything, your never to old to learn from you mom. the site i really liked was onehourcraft.com they've got all sorts of cool stuff i'd like to try out, especially the "how to make fizzing bath bombs" tutorial. i actually plan to try that one out. http://www.onehourcraft.com/?p=858>
it looks really easy. as far as media sources go, i like thecraftschannel, i'm more of a visual learner(visual as in i have to see it done with explainations) i've never been able to do a craft just by looking at pictures in a book or reading about it so thecraftchannel is really helpful for people like me and i think i may even use it.

No comments: