Tuesday, April 1, 2008

#31 look i can see my house from here


View Larger Map

well i've not really fond of yahoo maps, the reason being yahoo maps has given me bunk directions on more than one occasion, even having given it the exact to and from address >.<>.<. until just now i had never used google maps before, i usually use rand mcnally's. i had alot of fun playing with google maps, i did play with yahoo even though i have my issues with it, and i also played around with live maps. out of all of them i liked google best, it seemed to give the closest and clearest view when looking with the satelite option. i could see my car in the maud marks parking lot ^_^...i could also see just how ugly my backyard is >.< i put the map i made from google maps on here, these are the directions to glod's gym from work. i had a little trouble when i was being general just saying pizza or stuff like that, but i figured it out in the end. and as far as customizing my directions, i have enough trouble being able to find point b from point a for starters, customizing the directions is a sure fire way for me to get lost. when i did try to customize them i couldn't figure out where i was...so i'll just stick to what the map tells me thankyou very much.

No comments: